I am so grateful to be nominated for this award again! So a big thanks to Jessie for nominating me, it means a lot. So guys, make sure you check out Jessie’s blog because she is the sweetest!
– Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you (manors are essential).
– Answer the 11 questions the blogger gives you.
– Nominate 5-11 bloggers that you think are deserving of the award.
– Let the bloggers know you nominated them.
– Give them 11 questions of your own for them to answer.
Questions from Jessie for me to answer:
What is the one thing that makes you happy?
– Okay, one “thing” that makes me happy? If a person is applicable for this question, that would be my boyfriend, he always makes me happy and picks me up when I am down, plus, there’s never a dull moment with him. We are always laughing! Just being in his presence makes me feel good and it is when I am with him that I am happiest. In terms of a “thing” in general, I would say that makeup makes me happy because it’s fun to use and allows you to be creative. Makeup is that one thing that allows you to show personality and originality. I also feel much more confident when wearing makeup, and being able to be confident makes me happy.
What is your best talent?
– I don’t personally think I have a talent? Hmm… My boyfriend says my talent is applying my makeup, which I personally disagree with, I don’t think I can apply makeup well at all so I definitely wouldn’t say that. What can I say? I’m not talented lol.
Do you have a celebrity crush, if so, who?
– I do have celebrity crushes but they change all of the time! Currently, I would probably say my female celebrity crush is Taylor Momsen and my male celebrity crush is Jon Bernthal but those will most likely change by next week.
Have you won any awards for anything?
– Well yeah, I was just nominated for the Liebstar Award, that counts right? Um I have a few medals and trophies for Tae Kwon Do and a medal for completing the 2015, 10k Mo-Run, if they count?
What is your “Holy Grail” makeup product?
– My “Holy Grail” makeup product would be my LO’real True Match foundation, I absolutely love this foundation and I’ve finally found one that suits my needs. You can read my review of this foundation here.
Do you have any advice for people dealing with hate?
– I know it’s easier said than done, but just ignore it, theres not much more you can do. Just be your own person and surround yourself with good people and the rest is easy. I know your mother has probably said “haters are just jealous” but mums are always right, aren’t they? (Most of the time) and the likely hood is haters are probably jealous! I mean, majority of time you get such hate when you are achieving and doing well, and some people don’t like to see you succeeding.
What is your favourite clothing store?
– Majority of the clothes I own are from H&M, so I think H&M is my favourite clothing store.
What was your favourite holiday?
– As a child, holidays to Butlins were always my favourite! *Side Note* I’ve never been abroad.
Selfies or nah?
– I’m not quite sure I understand this question, but I do take selfies if that’s what it means.
Why did you start blogging?
– I love to ramble on about products I like and dislike, and for me blogging was the platform that allowed me to do this effectively and to an audience of people who want to read what I write and care about my opinions. Plus, it’s a great way to communicate! I also love to read about different types of products and what people’s verdicts are on them.
What is your favourite app on your phone?
– My favourite app on my phone is Instagram, I love Instagram but I probably spend too much time on there.
If you want to follow me on there I have two accounts, my main account is all things beauty related (Username- RebeccaLeigh_x) and my second account is a photography and personal account (Username- Beck2x)
My nominations are:
My 11 Questions for my nominees.
1. What do you hope to achieve from blogging?
2. What do you like to do in your spare time?
3. What is your goal for this year, and your goal in life?
4. What should you do more of that you don’t do enough?
5. What TV series are you obsessed with?
6. What’s your worst bad habit?
7. How long have you been blogging for and how many followers do you have?
8. Name a makeup product that you couldn’t live without?
9. Favourite makeup brand?
10. All time favourite film and why?
11. Something you’ve learnt this year?
I hope you guys enjoyed this post, and to the ones that I have nominated I can’t wait to see your answers. Thanks for reading!
Also, if you wasn’t nominated but you’d still like to answer my questions, feel free to answer them in the comments, I’d love to read them!